Friday, March 6, 2009

Cna yuo raed tihs?Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno'tmtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteresin a wrod are, the olny iproamtnttihng is taht the frsit and lsatltteer be in the rghit pclae. Therset can be a taotl mses and you cansitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mniddeos not raed ervey lteter byistlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyastghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce itin yuor porfiel

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool. Our brains are very amazing and we actually only use a small portion of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could barely read it but it's troo the human brain is vary amazing

    ReplyDelete